The sale of the 1,428 sq ft property follows a number of recent deals at this high quality development of industrial/warehouse units.
Alison Williams, Senior Surveyor at Alder King, commented “The units at South Cerney are proving to be very popular with local companies due to their location and configuration.
“We have recently let Drake House to Thornley Kelham (formerly the Vintage & Classic Paintshop) and have keen interest in a number of other units on the estate.”
Lakeside Business Park offers accommodation to suit all requirements, sizes and types of business, including 14,000 sq ft at Beaver House which is available for rent or sale. For more information on units available at Lakeside Business Park, or other commercial properties in Wiltshire, please contact Alison Williams at Alder King Swindon on 01793 615477 or email@example.com
Latest Swindon news articles
- Alder King secures new occupier at Hampton Road Industrial Estate
- Alder King markets units at River Ray Industrial Estate
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell