The property, which totals 403 sq ft (37.4 sq m) has been let on a three year lease at an initial rent of £5,500 per annum exclusive.
Lee Southan of Alder King in Exeter comments: ‘’This letting shows that there is still good demand for retail units in secondary locations. Unit 3 offered good quality accommodation at a good rent on this busy secondary trading position, just off the main retail area of Courtenay Street.’’
For further information regarding this property, or other commercial properties in the region, please contact Alder King on 01392 353080.
For further information about Teign Cellars, contact Chris or Stuart on 07976 946805 or 07810 890667.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Alder King bags another letting at @Renslade, Exeter
- Is it time to hoist the main sail in Devon's commercial property market?
- Alder King’s Night Golf Challenge 2013
- Alder King brings Barnstaple warehouse to market
- Freehold of versatile industrial unit at Broadley Court, Plymouth on the market