Situated in a rural location on the outskirts of the village of Bridgerule near Bude, the 0.53 acre (0.215 ha) site includes a 2,542 sq ft (236.16 sq m) detached workshop with offices. The site was formerly used as a contractors’ yard and workshop.
Lee Southan, Negotiator at Alder King’s Exeter office, comments: “It’s unusual for a property with a good-sized yard to come on the market in this location and it therefore attracted a high amount of interest. As a consequence, we entered into a tender process to secure the best purchaser for the property.”
The freehold interest was available at offers in excess of £150,000 subject to contract.
Latest Exeter news articles
- New headline rent achieved on newly refurbished Exeter office scheme
- Alder King bags another letting at @Renslade, Exeter
- Is it time to hoist the main sail in Devon's commercial property market?
- Alder King’s Night Golf Challenge 2013
- Alder King brings Barnstaple warehouse to market