The property, located in the heart of the city centre close to both Temple Quay and Cabot Circus, offers 25,000 sq ft of open-plan accommodation over four floors, with 6,500 sq ft of accommodation on each floor. It also benefits from onsite parking for both cars and bicycles.
The property is available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
The DAS Group plans to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment programme of the accommodation due to commence in June 2012.
Catherine Collis of Alder King, sole agents on the disposal, said: “South Quay offers an excellent opportunity to acquire good quality refurbished office accommodation in the most vibrant sector of the city, with exceptional transport links via Temple Meads and easy access to the national motorway network. We’re confident there will be strong interest in the property.”
For information about South Quay, contact Cat Collis at Alder King on 0117 317 1000 or email@example.com
Latest Bristol news articles
- New lease of life for former Chep premises in Avonmouth
- Alder King finds new home for Bloodhound Project
- Global software company chooses Bristol for first UK regional office
- Bristol Blue Glass moves to new studio
- Rockingham Park: Work commences on new Avonmouth distribution park