The four storey building offers a ground floor sales area with a wide frontage on to one of Exeter’s most vibrant streets, secure basement storage including a strong room, and two upper floors which can be let separately if required.
With planning consent for A1 (retail) and A2 (professional services), the property is suitable to a range of businesses.
Lee Southan of Alder King commented: “This is a versatile property in a prominent trading location. Sidwell Street is enjoying a boom right now and is set to become a real hotspot, particularly when John Lewis opens its doors this autumn.”
The ground floor offers 1,259 sq ft (117 sq m) of space, the basement 737 sq ft (68 sq m), the first floor 1,313 sq ft (122 sq m) and the second floor 747 sq ft (69 sq m).
The property is available on flexible lease terms at competitive rentals. For further information, contact Lee Southan at Alder King on 01392 353080 or Mark Turner at Turner Locker on 01392 201202.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Alder King bags another letting at @Renslade, Exeter
- Is it time to hoist the main sail in Devon's commercial property market?
- Alder King’s Night Golf Challenge 2013
- Alder King brings Barnstaple warehouse to market
- Freehold of versatile industrial unit at Broadley Court, Plymouth on the market