Screwfix has taken the refurbished accommodation on a 10 year lease at a rent of £4.75 per sq ft. City Electrical occupies an adjacent 3,500 sq ft trade counter unit while Action for Children is based in the adjacent two storey office.
The property sits in a prominent position on the industrial estate fronting the Cardiff arterial road.
Alder King in Cardiff acted as sole agents on the property on behalf of LDS Motor Factors. Partner Owen Young says: “In difficult market conditions, we’re pleased to have secured three such well-known organisations into the property and see it fully occupied.”
Latest Cardiff news articles
- Refurbished Aberdare industrial estate attracts new occupier
- Fat Face joins Waitrose at Birds Lane, Cowbridge
- SMR expands into Wales with new Caldicot manufacturing facility
- Saving Britain at Trafalgar
- 100% occupancy at Varlin Court, Caerphilly