Lovejoys supplies fresh, locally sourced produce to restaurants, hotels, farm shops and school kitchens within a one hour radius of its West Wiltshire base. It already operates from a unit on Commerce Way at the Asvhille Centre and has now taken Unit C1 in order to expand its offer.
It has signed a new 10 year lease on the 2,647 sq ft (245.9 sq m) unit at a rental of £14,000 per annum.
Alison Williams of Alder King adds: “It’s encouraging to see one of the Centre’s existing occupiers succeeding in a competitive market and expanding in this popular location.”
Latest Swindon news articles
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell
- Bewley House, Chippenham fully let
- Three more deals leaves just one unit at Ashville Centre, Melksham