Energist UK relocated to Kemble Enterprise Park from premises in Tetbury, securing a 5,027 sq ft unit on a lease expiring in 2011.
The move signals a significant expansion by the company, which is enjoying success as a result of the Government’s focus on sustainability, energy efficient properties and assessments of energy performance.
Andrew Cullen, Surveyor at Alder King said: “Unit 11 was only on the market for two months before Energist UK snapped it up.
“We still have units available at Kemble, which range in size from 845 sq ft to 13,800 sq ft. These have been recently refurbished and we expect to receive a lot of interest in them from local occupiers.”
Kemble Enterprise Park is situated on the A429 approximately 6 miles to the south of
Cirencester and 5 miles to the north of Malmesbury. It was formerly an active RAF airfield and at one time home to the famous Red Arrows Display Team, but the site has been redeveloped into a mixed use business park.
Alder King and Bruton Knowles acted for the landlord of Unit 11 Kemble Enterprise Park.
For further information please contact Alder King on 01793 615477.
Latest Swindon news articles
- Alder King secures new occupier at Hampton Road Industrial Estate
- Alder King markets units at River Ray Industrial Estate
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell