As part of this commitment, the firm’s Swindon office spent a morning at Prospect Hospice in Wroughton. The team painted existing sheds and fences, dismantled pallets for recycling into planters and assisted with fence building.
Alison Williams, senior surveyor at Alder King said: “It was a great experience for us as a team to volunteer at Prospect Hospice and help with the maintenance of the garden. The Hospice provides vital care to patients and support to their families in Swindon, Fairford and Lechlade and is very important to our local community.”
Prospect Hospice provides dedicated end of life care to patients at the Hospice in Wroughton, in the Great Western Hospital, and in people's own homes. Last year the Hospice helped more than 1,600 people living with cancer and other serious conditions at a cost of £5 million. To find out how you can support the Hospice, call 01793 813355.
Latest Swindon news articles
- Alder King serves up new Pizza Hut in Chippenham
- Swindon warehouse units suitable as headquarters available to let
- Alder King delivers at Cirencester Office Park
- Victorian property in Swindon Old Town for sale through Alder King
- New Development at South Trowbridge Business Park