Built in the 1980s for a financial services company, the Tri Centre comprises three separate office buildings. URS/Scott Wilson has appointed Alder King Property Consultants to let the 8,277 sq ft suite in Tri Centre 3.
The suite is available by way of an assignment of the existing ten year lease, which expires in 2015 or for a longer term by way of separate negotiation with the landlord.
The consultants believe it will attract interest from a company in the professional services or corporate sector. Other occupiers include Zurich and Openwork.
James Gregory, partner at Alder King said: “The Tri Centre is located in the heart of Swindon in close proximity to the railway station and the Parade and Brunel retail centres. It is a prestigious office address of excellent quality. The offices can also be leased with or without furniture so an interested party can literally move straight in”.
For further information contact James Gregory at Alder King on 01793 428106.
Latest Swindon news articles
- Alder King secures new occupier at Hampton Road Industrial Estate
- Alder King markets units at River Ray Industrial Estate
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell