A national marketing campaign undertaken jointly by Alder King’s Bristol and Truro office sparked a bidding war between interested parties and the property was eventually sold to a private London investment company for £472,500, which is £97,500 over the asking price of £375,000.
The new owners plan to refurbish the building and then let it to a national retailer. The building is a retail premises extending to 1,926 sq ft, with a first floor three bedroom flat and a large rear garden. The property is situated in busy Church Street and enjoys impressive views across the Falmouth Harbour. It is considered to be a highly prominent retail premises.
Howard Williamson, surveyor at Alder King said: “We received an overwhelming response from our national marketing campaign, generating interest locally and across the wider market. The interest received in marketing this property shows that there is strong demand out there and we encourage landlords or businesses who are looking to sell to get in touch with us.”
For further information contact Howard Williamson on 01872 227008.
Latest Truro news articles
- European Springs’ expansion and relocation releases modern warehouse to market
- Fomer Methodist Chapel in Truro comes to market
- Former Adventure Park has bright new future
- Alder King serves up former Steins Deli
- Alder King in the swing with deal for indoor golf simulation centre