Kembrey Park, which is home to a number of well known businesses including Motorola and Thames Water, is widely recognised as Swindon’s premier business park with high quality offices and on site facilities including a hotel, a pub, a health club and a sandwich/coffee shop.
It is very well landscaped and 24 hour on site security provides an impressive managed environment.
James Gregory, partner at Alder King said, “Our clients have fitted the suite out to a high standard and therefore a future occupier can move in to a high quality office suite in a prime location almost immediately. They will also have the benefit of taking a flexible lease as only two years remains on the current lease but a new longer term could be negotiated with the landlord.”
For further details about this prime office suite with 15 allocated car parking spaces, contact Alder King on 01793 615477 or Colliers International on 0117 917 2000.
Latest Swindon news articles
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell
- Bewley House, Chippenham fully let
- Three more deals leaves just one unit at Ashville Centre, Melksham