The employment specialists have taken a sub lease expiring in 2014 on 6,419 sq ft (596.3 sq m) in Maximus House, which was formerly known as Mowlem Court. The premises were let to them by Alder King.
Maximus Employment and Training Limited manage a broad range of welfare to work and related employment and training programmes to deliver positive outcomes for job seekers, employers and governments alike.
Dominic Rosenbaum, surveyor at Alder King said: “It is great news that Maximus have chosen Pynes Hill to expand their headquarters operation, which manages their 23 branches across the country.
“Pynes Hill Office Park is one of Exeter’s established out of town office developments and is home to a range of well known businesses including Department of Work & Pensions, NFU, Michelmores, RBS and Francis Clark.”
Alder King represented Carillion Plc and Maximus represented themselves.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Alder King bags another letting at @Renslade, Exeter
- Is it time to hoist the main sail in Devon's commercial property market?
- Alder King’s Night Golf Challenge 2013
- Alder King brings Barnstaple warehouse to market
- Freehold of versatile industrial unit at Broadley Court, Plymouth on the market