The property comprises a car showroom which has the capacity to display approximately three cars, an integral office, a reception area and toilet facilities. To the front of the premises is a forecourt which can display approximately 20 cars, with designated parking.
Lee Southan, negotiator at Alder King said: “This is an excellent opportunity for an established motor trade businesses or start up to secure premises on one of Exeter’s best known industrial estates, surrounded by the top brands in the motor industry. The premises are of good quality and offer a great display forecourt to the front. I expect good interest as car sales opportunities don’t come to the market that often.’’
The showroom and forecourt are available at a rent of £10,000 per annum.
For full details, or to view the premises contact Alder King on 01392 353080.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Multi-let residential investment opportunity on Magdalen Road, Exeter
- New life proposed for former Paignton police headquarters
- Alder King completes sale of St Margaret's School, Exeter
- Hat Trick of Lettings @Renslade in Exeter
- Former Riley building at Buckfastleigh available for immediate occupation