Tyler Grange signed up to a new five year lease on a 924 sq ft ground floor office suite in Stroud House on Russell Street.
The company offers specialist advice on a range of environmental issues and employs some of the UK’s leading experts in arboriculture, ecology and landscape planning. They advise on projects from barn conversions to complex urban extensions, from utility and commercial projects, to industrial and residential developments.
Alder King Property Consultants acted on behalf of the landlord Crescent Trustees Ltd to secure the deal. John Hawkins, associate at Alder King commented: “Stroud House is an impressive period building in the centre of Stroud and will make an excellent headquarters for Tyler Grange. It is located on the corner of Russell Street, Rowcroft and Station Approach with ample parking available nearby at the railway station and Cheapside.”
For further information about the deal contact John Hawkins at Alder King on 01452 623290.
Latest Gloucester news articles
- Specialist hydraulic manufacturer expands into adjacent unit
- Expanding haulage contractor takes new premises at Tewkesbury
- Sale of landmark office building at Carter Court, Gloucester
- Elmbridge Court secures hat trick of lettings
- Speculative industrial development in Gloucester gives further evidence of economic recovery