First Intuition has taken a new 10 year lease on 3,629 sq ft at CityPoint at Temple Gate. Alder King Property Consultants represented the landlord Business Environment Ltd and Jones Lang LaSalle acted for the tenant First Intuition to negotiate the deal.
First Intuition will use the new premises to offer weekday and weekend courses and computer based exams for students studying for the ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW accountancy qualifications.
Catherine Collis, associate at Alder King said: “This is First Intuition’s first training facility in the South West and they required a prominent location close to good transport links to make it easy for students across the region and Wales to reach them. CityPoint’s location opposite Temple Meads proved perfect and the good quality office accommodation on offer clinched the deal.”
CityPoint is owned by Business Environment which provides serviced offices as well as conventional office space. For further information on CityPoint contact Catherine Collis at Alder King on 0117 317 1086. For further information on First Intuition call 0117 354 0190 or visit www.firstintuition.co.uk.
Latest Bristol news articles
- SpiderGroup spins off to new office at Whitefriars
- Imbalance between supply and demand sees return of pre-lets and pre-sales
- New investment at Caxton Business Park
- Fulton Boiler Works relocates to Fishponds after 26 years at Brislington, Bristol
- New lease of life for former Chep premises in Avonmouth