Situated just off the M5 on Emperor Way, Richmond Court includes first floor open plan office accommodation with male and female WC’s and kitchen facilities. The suite will also include demountable partitioning for the new tenant to erect as required. The suite also has seven designated parking spaces in a secure forecourt to the front.
Lee Southan, negotiator at Alder King said: “This is an excellent opportunity for an office occupier to secure premises on one of Exeter’s best known business parks. The premises are of good quality and will also appeal because they have just been fully refurbished.’’
The property is available on a new lease direct from the landlords with incentives available subject to lease length. For further details please contact the sole letting agents, Alder King on 01392 353080.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Multi-let residential investment opportunity on Magdalen Road, Exeter
- New life proposed for former Paignton police headquarters
- Alder King completes sale of St Margaret's School, Exeter
- Hat Trick of Lettings @Renslade in Exeter
- Former Riley building at Buckfastleigh available for immediate occupation