Alder King Property Consultants let 15/16 Park Row to SamTech UK on a new ten year lease. The property is a 4,694 sq ft three storey office building in the centre of Bristol.
SamTech UK provide professional software packages that are used by design engineers to produce simulations of products during the design process. They assist clients worldwide in the aeronautics, aerospace, energy and automotive sectors.
Thomas Dugay, surveyor at Alder King said: “The property has been recently refurbished and offered SamTech UK city centre premises at a competitive rent.
“The building’s location provides easy access to the M32 and the M4/M5 motorway network. It also has wide range of amenities for staff, with Broadmead and Park Street within easy walking distance.”
For further information regarding office premises in Bristol contact Thomas Dugay at Alder King on 0117 317 1000 or visit www.alderking.com.
Latest Bristol news articles
- SpiderGroup spins off to new office at Whitefriars
- Imbalance between supply and demand sees return of pre-lets and pre-sales
- New investment at Caxton Business Park
- Fulton Boiler Works relocates to Fishponds after 26 years at Brislington, Bristol
- New lease of life for former Chep premises in Avonmouth