The building, which has become available following Heart FM’s relocation to Exeter, comprised a substantial period office building and radio station. It is located on a quiet residential street just off the A386 Tavistock Road with easy access to the A38 Parkway and city centre.
The property was purchased by Silverstream TV who provides broadcast television services and facilities, corporate communications and the live coverage of events via the internet, whilst regularly provides camera crewing, editing services and equipment hire to the broadcast, corporate and rapidly growing broadband markets. Silverstream TV have renamed the property to ‘The Old Radio Station’.
Lee Southan, negotiator in Alder King’s Exeter office said: “We are very pleased to report this sale as we carried out an initial marketing campaign that lead to finding the right buyer for this property. There is good activity in the market at present and with the correct marketing tools we have shown that a buyer can be found for the most unique of property.”
For further information regarding the sale please contact the sole selling agents, Lee Southan at Alder King 01392 353080.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Multi-let residential investment opportunity on Magdalen Road, Exeter
- New life proposed for former Paignton police headquarters
- Alder King completes sale of St Margaret's School, Exeter
- Hat Trick of Lettings @Renslade in Exeter
- Former Riley building at Buckfastleigh available for immediate occupation