Alder King Property Consultants has been appointed to market the property, which is a 2,542 sq ft (236.16 sq m) detached workshop, with office space and situated on a site of 0.393 acres (0.159 hectares). The premises were formerly used as a contractor’s workshop, offices and yard. The yard area is laid to tarmac and gravel, and the building offers a lockable area which can be used for secure storage.
Dominic Rosenbaum, surveyor at Alder King said: “This is an opportunity for businesses seeking to invest in freehold industrial premises in the Holsworthy area with a good yard area. The site is well located on the outskirts of the village of Bridgerule, in a prominent location off the B3254, which links Bude to Launceston.”
The premises are offered by informal tender on Friday 9 December 2011 at 12 noon. Unconditional offers are invited in excess of £150,000 for the freehold interest. A tender requirements form is available from the agents upon request.
For further information contact Dominic Rosenbaum or Lee Southan at Alder King on 01392 353080 or visit www.alderking.com to download a brochure for the property.
Latest Exeter news articles
- Multi-let residential investment opportunity on Magdalen Road, Exeter
- New life proposed for former Paignton police headquarters
- Alder King completes sale of St Margaret's School, Exeter
- Hat Trick of Lettings @Renslade in Exeter
- Former Riley building at Buckfastleigh available for immediate occupation