Emblem House has part of the first floor available, offering open plan office accommodation with glazed manager’s office’s and kitchen facilities. The suite also benefits from 5 designated parking spaces to the front of the property. Amongst the neighbours, are a number of major organisations, including Devon & Cornwall Police Authority, Legal & General and Lloyds Bank, Michelmores, RBS, Midas and Clydesdale Bank.
Lee Southan at Alder King Exeter says: “This is an excellent opportunity for an office occupier to secure premises on one of Exeter’s best known business parks. The premises forms part of an impressive building of good quality which offers accommodation that is ready to move into.’’
The property is available on a new lease, direct from the landlords, with incentives available subject to lease length. For further details please contact the sole letting agents, Alder King on 01392 353080.
Latest Exeter news articles
- New headline rent achieved on newly refurbished Exeter office scheme
- Alder King bags another letting at @Renslade, Exeter
- Is it time to hoist the main sail in Devon's commercial property market?
- Alder King’s Night Golf Challenge 2013
- Alder King brings Barnstaple warehouse to market