The property provides 70,673 sq ft (6,565.7 sq m) of modern warehouse accommodation with dock level loading and bonded storage.
The property is located on a corner plot of the popular Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil, close to the A3088/A303 and near routes to Bristol and the South coast.
Commenting on the deal Andrew Maynard, Partner at Alder King, said: “I can’t remember the last time we had such a quick turn around on a deal of this magnitude. Our clients and their team of advisors really pulled out all the stops to meet Wincanton’s timescale, which was great in such a challenging market”.
RMW Surveyors in Yeovil acted as joint agent with Alder King on the deal.
Latest Bristol news articles
- SpiderGroup spins off to new office at Whitefriars
- Imbalance between supply and demand sees return of pre-lets and pre-sales
- New investment at Caxton Business Park
- Fulton Boiler Works relocates to Fishponds after 26 years at Brislington, Bristol
- New lease of life for former Chep premises in Avonmouth