Alison Williams Senior Surveyor at Alder King said; “we are very pleased that we were able to identify such a well established company to occupy the premises and who will be able to bring new employment opportunities to the area.”
The detached distribution building comprises 300,000 sq ft (27,871 sq m) on 22 acres (9 hectares) of land, and benefits from 38 dock level loading doors, office accommodation, and self contained yard, with allocated parking for 71 lorries.
Welton Bibby and Baron intend to undertake extensive refurbishment works, which they aim to complete by 2013. Malcolm Ross Managing Director of Welton Bibby and Baron commented “ we are delighted to have completed on the purchase of this property, which provides us with the much needed space that we require for our ongoing expansion and continuing investment in the company.”
For more information on this sale and other Commercial properties available in the Wiltshire area, please contact Alison Williams of Alder King’s Swindon office on 01793 428 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Swindon news articles
- Alder King secures new occupier at Hampton Road Industrial Estate
- Alder King markets units at River Ray Industrial Estate
- Transport company acquires new warehouse facility at Royal Wootton Bassett
- Sale of former NHS site at Brimble Hill, Wroughton
- Clarkson Evans expands regional network with new depot at Bracknell