Over 40 Alder King clients along with a number of enthusiastic canines took part in the event, including Rolex who raised £35 single-pawed. Jackie Jacobs, Director of EIC, received the Soggy Boot award for the team that raised the most money for The C Group
Founded in May 2008, the purpose of The C Group is to raise awareness and generate practical support throughout the business community for Royal Marines, particularly those who are suffering the long-term effects of injuries sustained on operations.
The presentation took place at RM Commando Lympstone, in front of the memorial commemorating all those who have served in, and with Royal Marine Commandos, during the Second World War and subsequent campaigns.
For further information please contact Ralph Collison at Alder King on 01392 353080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Exeter news articles
- Multi-let residential investment opportunity on Magdalen Road, Exeter
- New life proposed for former Paignton police headquarters
- Alder King completes sale of St Margaret's School, Exeter
- Hat Trick of Lettings @Renslade in Exeter
- Former Riley building at Buckfastleigh available for immediate occupation