After a lengthy period of negotiation with Brighton & Hove Council, Alder King Planning Consultants have obtained two permissions for the redevelopment of an existing employment site in Portslade, Brighton. The site was formerly used by a car repairer and a separate car sales operator and the new consents permit residential use, realising the loss of employment for incoming purchasers. The planning team worked closely with the Swindon office, which advised on the viability matters to reduce the overall Section 106 package. It is believed the site will be redeveloped as a sheltered housing scheme.
Latest Bristol news articles
- Alder King finds new home for Bloodhound Project
- Global software company chooses Bristol for first UK regional office
- Bristol Blue Glass moves to new studio
- Rockingham Park: Work commences on new Avonmouth distribution park
- Office building brought back to life after refurbishment