The team provide specialist advice and co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary service across the following areas of practice:
• Specialist property search and acquisition advice
• Negotiation of option agreements for the sale or acquisition of land to meet energy project requirements
• Advice to landowners with land suitable for energy related projects
• Feasibility studies for energy projects
• Property valuation services for acquisition and lending purposes
• Project management
• Facilities management
• Planning consultancy specific to the energy sector
The team provide focussed and specialist resource to clients in relation to all sources of energy, including both renewable, and non-renewable technologies. This may take the form of traditional property agency advice, or more detailed advice in relation to project financing and structuring. We have also worked with clients on several occasions providing ‘in-house’ property advice where client resources are limited.
The team is experienced in providing advice to landowner and operators in relation to the following technologies:
• Large scale gas-fired power
• Wind – on shore, small scale
• Solar – both ground and roof mounted systems
• Back-up generation technologies
• Energy from waste
The activities of the Alder King Energy team are complemented by Alder King Planning Consultants, who have developed expertise in the consenting processes, often unique to particular technologies, required to deliver development across the region.
For further information contact:
John Benson, Partner, 0117 317 1100, email@example.com
Simon Smith, Associate, on 0117 317 1069, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Tyrrell, Partner, on 0117 317 1170, email@example.com
or your local Alder King office.