Agency Lead Surveyor, Truro
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Working with Truro office Partner this role is key in taking the lead in providing agency services across in Cornwall. Maximizing networking opportunities, you are responsible for developing the client base and nurturing and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
You will be the point of contact for all agency clients. Working collegiately, you will proactively ensure that the Truro office Partner, and both the Exeter and Bristol Agency teams are kept in the loop with significant developments.
- Market a range of retail, office, industrial, investment and development properties within Cornwall.
- Ensure adequate provision of marketing advice to clients; prepare marketing reports for the disposal of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Handling enquiries, viewings and negotiation in respect of sales, acquisitions and lettings.
- Business development and marketing.
- Proactively follow up on all new client enquiries and taking on new instructions. Nurture existing clients and ensure their requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Work with the Firm’s Agency team and our Marketing team to produce collateral for Cornwall. Attend and where appropriate run marketing events following up on new client leads as appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with this level of role as requested by SMB.
- Uphold the Firm’s values at all times during both internal and external dealings.
- Proactively seek out and attend relevant networking events in order to nurture and grow the Firm’s client contacts with the view to generating growth.
- Consistently produce high quality work which, at a minimum, meets client’s expectations. In addition, work collaboratively with third parties as appropriate to ensure you exceed client requirements.
- Willingly share relevant and appropriate knowledge with colleagues and support their development as required.
QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hold RICS qualification.
- A highly motivated commercial approach, with ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter working on your own initiative.
- Have strong research, analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Have resilience to work under pressure; have excellent prioritisation, time management, negotiation and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent/good communication and inter-personal skills and, deliver information clearly and succinctly.
- Be proactive and receptive to change, hold a positive ‘can do’ attitude and uphold the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Fluent with all Microsoft packages and relevant to the role IT packages.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
The role will be based within the Truro office. However, due to the nature of our business you may be required to work in other offices from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a talented individual looking to develop your career with us we’d like to hear from you.
Please send us a copy of your CV to Careers@alderking.com