Agency Negotiator, Bristol
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our agency team in Bristol, specialising in the disposal and acquisition of office and retail space across greater Bristol and the surrounding area.
The team, based at our head office in Bristol, is an award winning market-leading occupational agency team, delivering a consistent flow of deals.
You will support senior members of the team, with key responsibilities including:
- Handling property enquiries, researching comparable evidence and negotiating transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing reports and details for the disposal and acquisition of properties.
- Property inspections, viewings and providing access to properties throughout the area – so you’ll need a full driving licence.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Ambitious, confident and diplomatic with a strong work ethic who is results driven.
- Capable of nurturing and developing strong and lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and peers.
- An effective communicator who can prioritise and multi-task.
Reasons to apply
You’ll find Alder King a really great company to work for.
- We’re well-established and successful, meaning you can feel secure and confident about your future.
- We punch well above our weight when it comes to the clients we represent. Which means you’ll get to work with some of the UK’s leading investment firms and property companies. You’ll enhance your professional skills and expand your professional networks.
- We’re growing, but we’re not so big that you’re just a number. Alder King has a family feel and the culture is friendly and collaborative.
- We enjoy a varied social life, ensuring that our working life is, well, not just work!
- Our head office is in a very desirable location, close to all the cafes, restaurants and other amenities of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road.
We reward our staff with a varied package of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- A satisfying bonus scheme, enabling you to share in our financial success
- A contributory company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Minimum 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, each year, increasing with length of service
- Paid half-day volunteer day each year
- Other benefits including holiday purchase scheme and cycle to work scheme
Interested? Why not give us a try
- If you would like to discuss the opportunity first, feel free to pick up the phone to Tom Dugay in our agency team.
- To apply, please email your CV to our HR manager Shirley Heavens
Start date – as soon as possible
Alder King is an equal opportunities employer.