Investment Surveyor, Bristol
Are you looking for an opportunity to specialise in investment agency? Join our investment team and you’ll be working with some of the UK’s leading institutions and property companies.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our investment agency team in Bristol, specialising in the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate across the South West and South Wales.
The team, based at our head office in Bristol, is supported by market-leading occupational agency teams, delivering a consistent flow of deals.
You will support senior members of the team, with key responsibilities including:
- End to end sales management, formulating and implementing marketing strategy, negotiating and concluding transactions.
- Assist in pre-acquisition due diligence, investment appraisals and underwriting reports.
- Property inspections and viewings across the South West and South Wales – so you’ll need a full driving licence.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An ambitious, confident and self-motivated surveyor interested in specialising in investment agency
- Capable of nurturing and developing strong and lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and peers
- An effective communicator who can prioritise and multi-task
Reasons to apply
You’ll find Alder King a really great company to work for.
- We’re well-established and successful, meaning you can feel secure and confident about your future.
- We punch well above our weight when it comes to the clients we represent. Which means you’ll get to work with some of the UK’s leading investment firms and property companies. You’ll enhance your professional skills and expand your professional networks.
- We’re growing, but we’re not so big that you’re just a number. Alder King has a family feel and the culture is friendly and collaborative.
- We enjoy a varied social life, ensuring that our working life is, well, not just work!
- Our head office is in a very desirable location, close to all the cafes, restaurants and other amenities of Clifton Village, the Triangle and Whiteladies Road.
We reward our staff with a varied package of benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- A satisfying bonus scheme, enabling you to share in our financial success
- A contributory company pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Flexible working
- Minimum 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, each year, increasing with length of service
- Paid half-day volunteer day each year
- Other benefits including holiday purchase scheme and cycle to work scheme
Interested? Why not give us a try.
- If you would like to discuss the opportunity first, feel free to pick up the phone to Oli Stretton who heads up our investment agency team.
- To apply, please email your CV to our HR manager Shirley Heavens
Start date – as soon as possible
Alder King is an equal opportunities employer.