PURPOSE OF ROLE
This is a key role based within the Exeter office and has responsibility for providing Valuation advice specifically relating to our retained clients. Timely response is essential in ensuring a seamless service delivery and this role is pivotal in upholding these standards.
You will be the point of contact for retained clients and be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and growing the Valuation proposition in the Exeter office. Working proactively to ensure the Head of Office is kept in the loop with all valuations and proactively engage with clients to deliver the required service standards.
- Responsible for undertaking valuation work ranging from valuation of commercial premises (industrial, office, retails or land) to residential development schemes.
- Promote the service to existing and new clients and generate new business in Devon.
- Undertake valuation reports, provide fee quotes, manage a range of clients, and take responsibility for the delivery of work in a timely manner.
- Assistance on other consultancy projects as appropriate.
- There is potential to include rent a wider work brief if this suits.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with this level of position as requested by SMB.
- Uphold the Firm’s values at all times during both internal and external dealings.
- Proactively seek out and attend relevant networking events in order to nurture and grow the Firm’s client contacts with the view to generating growth.
- Consistently produce high quality work which, at a minimum meets client’s expectations. In addition, work collaboratively with third parties as appropriate to ensure you exceed client requirements.
- Willingly share relevant and appropriate knowledge with colleagues and support their development as required.
QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be chartered and a Registered Valuer with the RICS with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Fluent with all Microsoft packages and relevant to the role IT packages.
- A highly motivated commercial approach, with ability to work as part of a team and be a self-starter working on your own initiative.
- Have strong research, analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Have resilience to work under pressure; have excellent prioritisation, time management, negotiation and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent/good communication and inter-personal skills and, deliver information clearly and succinctly.
- Be proactive and receptive to change, hold a positive ‘can do’ attitude and uphold the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
The role will be based within the Exeter office. However, due to the nature of our business you may be required to work in other offices from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a talented individual looking to develop your career with us we’d like to hear from you.
Please send us a copy of your CV to Careers@alderking.com