Our commercial development and regeneration team provides expert advice on greenfield and brownfield development sites and properties throughout the UK, and across all property sectors including offices, industrial, trade, roadside, automotive, retail, leisure and mixed use.
We work with clients large and small, from local authorities and regional and national developers to charitable trusts, educational institutions, health authorities, private landowners and property investors. And, where it’s appropriate, we will harness the skill and expertise of our planning, project management and building consultancy teams to provide both pre- and post-development advice.
Our commercial development and regeneration services include:
- Assessment of development potential
- Development appraisal and viability analysis
- Development consultancy and strategy advice
- Expertise in ‘Option Agreements’, conditional contracts, development agreements/partnerships and Joint Ventures.
- Site disposal and acquisition advice
- Advice in relation to EU regulated disposals/procurement
- Land assembly
- Ransom negotiations
- Compulsory purchase
- Viability in planning