Environmental Impact Assessments
Our team has substantial experience in the environmental impact assessment (‘EIA’) process and the production of Environmental Statements. This has spanned a number of sectors including mixed-use regeneration, housing, retail, employment and energy. Our EIA work is underpinned by up-to-date knowledge and detailed understanding of the planning process, the EIA Regulations and statutory obligations. Early engagement with the EIA process can often lead to more efficient delivery of projects and allowing mitigation to be built into projects at the outset.
Our expertise covers:
- Screening reports
- Scoping reports
- EIA co-ordination and production of Environmental Statements
- Socio-economic assessments
- Retail and leisure impact assessments
We have significant experience and knowledge in preparing specialist studies in support of planning application proposals and as part of evidence to inform Local Authority Local Plans.
We work for both private and public sector clients tailoring our studies to meet specific project requirements. We have access to all relevant data/information from third parties enabling us to draw on the most up to date information which ensures for robust and evidence led assessments.
Our study/evidence work encompasses:
- Retail Impact Assessments
- Town Centre/Retail/Leisure Studies
- Viability Assessments
- Socio Demographic Studies
- Employment Land Assessments
- Community Involvement Statements
- Flood Sequential Test Assessments
- Local Authority Retail Appraisals
- 5 Year Housing Land Supply Assessments
- Leisure Impact Assessments
- Open Space Assessments