Planning Appeals & Expert Witness
We have broad experience of all types of planning appeals including written representations, hearings and public inquiries, and in relation to the drafting of written statements and proofs of evidence for these and other planning proceedings.
We provide professional planning advice, organisational support and expert witnesses across a wide spectrum of planning issues and procedures, including residential and commercial projects, listed buildings and conservation area matters, lawful development, enforcement and compulsory purchase.
Our planning appeal and expert witness work encompasses:
- Pre- and post-planning application refusal advice on the likelihood of success, in respect of appeal strategy
- Liaison with and instruction of Counsel
- Managing professional teams, including the coordination of proofs of evidence
- Expert witness proofs of evidence and appeal statements
- Statements of Common Ground and negotiation with or on behalf of local authorities