Planning Applications & EIA
We have extensive experience of preparing, submitting and negotiating planning applications to deliver successful outcomes. We make planning applications ranging from householder extensions right through to strategic development proposals that require Environmental Impact Assessments.
We follow market, policy, legislative and case law developments in this complex area, and provide practical and commercially robust pre- and post-application advice.
We also provide advice on permitted development, lawful development and enforcement. We are well versed in all aspects of planning and related appeals.
Our planning application work encompasses:
- Pre-application and strategy advice on development proposals
- Advice on the lawfulness of existing or proposed land uses
- Permitted development rights advice
- Applications for listed building and conservation area consent
- Preparation of planning statements in support of the proposal
- Public consultation coordination and drafting reports of community involvement
- Project management including assembly and coordination of technical consultancy teams
- Coordination of Environmental Impact Assessments
- Post-submission negotiation including section 106 agreements and CIL advice
- Presentation to stakeholders, design review panels, parish/town councils and planning committee
- Discharge of planning conditions and obligations
- Coordination of non-material and minor amendment