The preparation of a planning appraisal is often the starting point of many projects to establish the development potential of land or buildings.
We provide comprehensive planning appraisals that can be tailored to clients’ particular requirements. Appraisals are often desk-based but can include a site visit where required. Our appraisals are thorough and robust, looking at key factors that influence development potential to provide clear advice on your property or development aspirations. In our experience the preparation of planning appraisals often delivers cost effective and timely advice to clients, allowing them to focus on pertinent issues in pursuing future development.
Appraisals can include:
- Identification of key planning policies and strategy advice relevant to your site or proposal
- Review of emerging policy to take account future changes
- Planning history review for sites to establish lawful use
- Single site assessments to identify planning opportunities and constraints
- Multi-site appraisals to consider a range of sites, eg portfolios
- Due diligence reports prior to purchase
- Marketing appraisals to promote sites