Alder King are acknowledged experts in residential development land. We have a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the entire planning and development process, from initial site identification through to delivery.
This experience allows us to:
- identify the most viable opportunities for new housing developments
- minimise the time taken to bring new development opportunities to market and
- maximise their financial returns
We work with a wide range of public and private sector clients including government agencies, local authorities, housing associations, residential and commercial developers, property companies, institutional investors and private landowners.
We advise on greenfield and brownfield land and buildings with residential conversion potential across the South West and Wales. Instructions range from bringing derelict regeneration land to life through changing the use of existing buildings, handling everything from major tranches of strategic land through to smaller sites on the periphery or within our towns and cities.
Recent projects have also included the provision of bespoke advice in niche areas such as student housing, retirement living and the emerging ‘build-to-rent’ sector.
Our residential development land and building services include:
- Disposal strategy advice including planning consultancy
- Acquisition advice
- Financial appraisal and viability advice including S106 negotiations
- Conversion of existing buildings
- Project co-ordination
- Project management
Where appropriate we draw on the specialist knowledge of our colleagues in strategic land, planning, development viability, agency and public sector in order to provide a fully rounded service.