The property provides a closed detached church dating from 1842/1844. The building is of a traditional form of construction with solid stone elevations incorporating stained glass windows under pitched timber frame roofs with tile coverings. The front section of the Church includes a bell tower with spire. The property provides main tower entrance, nave, north aisle, chancel, organ chamber, vestry and store/boiler room. The property will benefit from an access through the main churchyard gate.