Alder King LLP recognises its responsibility to the environment and is committed to minimising the impact of the firm’s activities by reviewing and improving environmental performance as part of our ongoing business strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Aims and Objectives
Our overall aim is to reduce the impacts associated with day-to-day operations while complying with relevant environmental legislation, monitoring and improving environmental performance, reducing environmental impacts, increasing employee awareness, adopting best practice and maintaining value for money in all that we do.
We endeavour to:-
- Minimise waste evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively encourage green travel minimising emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the use of electronic bikes for local journeys
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our clients, contractors and suppliers
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet or exceed environmental legislation, as relevant to Alder King