Planning Applications & Other Consents
We have extensive experience of preparing, submitting and negotiating planning and other related applications to deliver successful outcomes for clients.
We also provide advice on permitted development, lawful development and enforcement. We are well versed in all aspects of planning and related appeals.
We can assist you in preparing the following type of applications and related work:
- Pre-application and strategy advice on development proposals
- Preparation of planning applications including supporting planning statements
- Applications for listed building consent
- Applications for advertisement consent
- Discharge of planning conditions and obligations
- Coordination of non-material and minor amendment applications (s96A and s73)
- Advice on the lawfulness of existing or proposed land uses
- Permitted development rights advice
- Public consultation coordination and drafting statements of community involvement
- Project management including assembly and coordination of technical consultancy teams
- Post-submission negotiation including section 106 agreements and CIL advice