Service Charge Consultancy
Service charges represent a significant cost to companies occupying multi-tenanted premises.
Our service charge experts have considerable experience of auditing and reviewing service charges relating to commercial premises on behalf of occupiers, helping to ensure that landlords comply with their lease obligations and reducing unjustified costs.
The RICS issues best practice guidance on the management of service charges in their document “Service Charges in Commercial Property”, and we aim to ensure landlord compliance with these principles.
Our service includes:
- Analysis of leasehold service charge provisions and obligations
- Review of service charge budgets
- Audit of service costs to ensure best value procurement
- Review of service charge reconciliation information
- Challenging improper and unjustified charges